Terms and Conditions
You are invited to read these Legal Terms and Conditions carefully
Terms and Conditions
- In these Legal Terms and Conditions ‘we’, “us”, “our” and ‘OLAX’ refers to OLAX Engineering Ltd Limited.
- OLAX Engineering Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Registration Number 13041221Registered Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU
- We reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement.OLAX have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
OLAX is the owner of the Website accessible at www.olaxengineering.com. Unless
otherwise stated, all contents of this web site remain the property of OLAX.
This web site is protected by copyright. Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or monitor. The reproduction, permanent storage, or re-transmission of the contents of this web site is prohibited without the prior written consent of OLAX.
For permission to reproduce any of the contents of this web site please contact at email@example.com
OLAX might provide some links to third-party websites over which OLAX does not have
any control and for the actions of which OLAX cannot be responsible. Links are provided
solely for the purpose of Website user convenience.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
In these Legal Terms and Conditions ‘we’, “us”, “our” and ‘OLAX’ refers to OLAX Engineering Ltd Limited.
OLAX Engineering Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Registration Number 13041221Registered Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we may collect it and treat it.
Standard use of the Google Analytics software collects data from every visit / visitor to OLAX website but it does not store any personally identifiable information. A visitor’s IP address is used to determine their physical location but the IP address itself is not stored. All data in Google Analytics is aggregated and anonymised.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
- You may give us personal information about you by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you may provide to us when you register to use our software, participate in discussions on social media, send your CV or resume. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, CV or resume, and photograph (as the case may be).
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We never share your information with third parties. Any personal data provided by you to us will be held and processed in accordance with the data protection principles set out in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) for the purposes of meeting the legitimate interests of the OLAX community. The personal information provided might be used to carry out our obligations from any contracts entered into and to provide you with information about our products and services that you request from us.
You have right to ask us not to process your personal information and you can exercise
your right at any time by contacting us.
You have right to access the information we hold about you and to have false information modified.
In accordance with the regulations protecting personal information, the right to access the personal data is a personal right that can be exercised only by the person concerned with respect to its own information. You will be required to produce the personal information confirming your identity before we can release any personal information.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- OLAX reserves the right to disclose and to report to law enforcement agencies information about anyone violating the Website rules and about anyone activity believed to be unlawful.